Breath of fresh air, Thank you! BHVR!
Oh boy, Logged in first time after months to play killer and I found an amazing moment in the matches that wasn't a thing for me a dbd player since 2020 .. I DON'T NEED TO WAIT IN ORDER TO SWING ANYMORE.
AMAZING, TRULY! I was shocked how good it feels to just take my 2nd hit just as I can instead of waiting for dh or for fov techs/360's that lead to that said dh, because I always had to wait. SB and Lithe are not a problem to deal with(especially as blight) and just being able to feel like a killer that doesn't need to wait(even tho I baited some dead hards from unhooked survivors but it's rare) for this perk anymore and just.. well .. kill!
2ND THANK YOU BHVR - CoH nerf, oh god, Idk why you added this perk to the game anyway but at least now I don't hear 29 huge explosions 20 seconds into the match cause survivors knew how broke this perk was.
"JUST GO AND HEAL IN THE BOON BRO, ILL DO YOUR GEN" was a very common thing to hear on discord. now it forces 2 survivors to be there if they want to get value from it.
Literally the most onboxious things I've hated about this game as killer have been gone.
Gen rush still exist but i don't blame survivors since many killers tunnel on 5 gens, and you can still counter it with corrupt, deadlock and good usage of Scourage hook.
Enjoyed playing killer after really long time, so thank you.
Comments
Gotta agree, being able to just swing and end chases naturally instead of "waiting it out" every single chase has massively improved the killer experience for me.
Now we just need something so solo survivors aren't shafted.
They will always be shafted in this game, that's the nature of this game. if you have expectations to win as solo survivor, better play killer or find friends to play with.
It feels so good that as a Twins main I don’t have to sweat or run Corrupt Intervention to try and slow the game down.
Ill still lose against a good surv squad, but that’s any killer really.
The killer experience is so much more enjoyable though there are still frustrations.
Agree fr fr 100 percent true, sigma male take, based comment, 0 biased, only furries disagree.
How is playing Twins these days? I have an achievement I need to finish for them, but they've been bugged/broken so often I've not tried in ages.