Beast of Prey and Territorial Imperative have the same audio sting notification

I haven't used these perks enough (no one has) to notice that they had the same audio notification.

Twice in one match, I dropped a chase to teleport to a TV near the shack basement, hoping to catch a survivor off guard (figuring they had Distortion since there was no aura shown), but it was just Beast of Prey kicking in.

Wish I remembered Beast of Prey was a thing when I was working on the "Hit survivors X times while undetectable" challenge.

----

While we're here, can the Beast of Prey perk be buffed?

How about converting Bloodlust tokens into pallet break speed when the killer breaks a pallet mid-chase and has Bloodlust?

Or what if Beast of Prey made the killer only lose 1 Bloodlust token instead of all tokens when breaking pallets?

Or... (if all the maps are balanced and the Bloodlust band-aid is no longer required to prevent near-infinites) Beast of Prey can let the killer have the Bloodlust mechanic.

Comments