Is Bitter Murmur bugged?
I look at the finished generator but no survivor is being highlighted by an aura. Is it because of that dark circle and Is this a bug or a intended feature?
I look at the finished generator but no survivor is being highlighted by an aura. Is it because of that dark circle and Is this a bug or a intended feature?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could also have Distortion or Shadow Step
Could be the circle obscuring the auras, could be distortion.
I checked their perks but none of them had Distortion or Boon: Shadow Step
It probably was the circle. I don't know why it has to cover up auras but here we are.
That circle is the culprit. I had 2 trials recently where Bitter Murmur was selected in the randomiser and when it came up I could not see survivors until the circle had gone, if they were on that generator. I don't know whether that's intentional or not, but I would say it ought not to be.
Ive been using Bitter Murmur a bit more recently and havent had any issues with it
One thing I havent seen mentioned yet though and I have a feeling is the actual culprit is Off the Record, which is fairly popular nowadays