How to rank-up as survivor?
Hello guys,
I am playing DBD for 2 years now and never had a problem with rank-uping.But recently, I came back to DBD (after 2 months break) and I have a problem with the new ranking system. I was never a tryhard, but I always tried to do good in games(repairing gens, helping PPL etc.) but I piped like once a 5 games. When the old rank up system was still here, I got like 1 pip per one or two games. So I am here to ask if somebody have tips for a better chance to pip/rank up. Thanks for all answers.
Comments
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems
Here's the thing that make you score toward pipping in the current system :
Repairing gens (if you repair with someone, points are split, so beware.)
DEstroying Hex totems.
Escaping the killer (after long chases for more points)
Escaping, the less you got caught/hooked, the more points you get.
Saving people from the hook, while they don't get caught for at least 10s after the unhook.
Healing people.
Bodyblocking
Flashlight/pallet rescues.
Being in the terror radius of the killer. The close the more points you get.
Rest do not score (unless I forgot something)
Do things + avoid being killed. If you do this, you will pip 80-90% of the time.
Try to avoid doing nothing, standing behind a rock just waiting. Try to be doing things constantly, escaping, healing, saving, repairing, cleansing totems, opening chests...
Dont farm others on hook and you will pip, a pip on survivor side has become a participation reward now (dont know why devs did that)
Self care, decisive, adrenaline, sprint burst (+flashlight) and it's almost impossible to de-rank