I mean, it's already been explained to those people multiple times why this is a terrible idea. They then start making it more complicated with talk of checkpoints and whatnot like they'll ever have another Outpost to raid ever again if that went through. No one's going to want to deal with that. Maybe some players will throw some quick easy garbage together for passive GenMat extractor Outposts, but those'll be less fun to raid than a literal sandbox.
I'd like to see the HRV improved upon so he doesn't get caught on certain inclines and can climb and do some basic console-friendly grappling, that way bases can be more interesting. Otherwise, I personally like the current system as it is.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, it's already been explained to those people multiple times why this is a terrible idea. They then start making it more complicated with talk of checkpoints and whatnot like they'll ever have another Outpost to raid ever again if that went through. No one's going to want to deal with that. Maybe some players will throw some quick easy garbage together for passive GenMat extractor Outposts, but those'll be less fun to raid than a literal sandbox.
I'd like to see the HRV improved upon so he doesn't get caught on certain inclines and can climb and do some basic console-friendly grappling, that way bases can be more interesting. Otherwise, I personally like the current system as it is.