Is the rift bugged?
I just noticed that while in in a pre lobby I don't see the Archives tab that usually is on the middle right side of the screen. It's not there?
I manually went into the archives and noticed it says rift fragments 2 of 10 and it unlocked tier 16. So I figured it was just working but not showing for some reason?
Then after a match I look again and have 2 of 10 fragments and it shows me unlocking tier 16. Each time I leave the page and comne back it shows tier 16 being unlocked.
#########!? I really don't want to reset and lose my damn XP bonus. Is this only happening to me?
Comments
Well that was weird. I am kinda bummed.
I reset the game so I lose the damn XP bonus. But upon reloading it was back to normal except when I went into a pre lobby I literally watched the thing say 0xp to 500xp like 20+ times in a row. It retroactively gave me credit for what I earned. So I didn't need to reset.....
Yeah, it’s all goofed up right now. Every time I start the game it says I don’t have any challenges selected, but when it go to select one it shows it as already selected. And yeah, every time I select the rift it replays the unlocking animation for every tier I’ve unlocked.