Survivor inventory
Combine all items/addons for survivor in one inventory theres no reason not to, perks already adds for all survivor so why not items
Combine all items/addons for survivor in one inventory theres no reason not to, perks already adds for all survivor so why not items
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since survivors are just skins... I think this will be good QoL change. And people will play whatever survivor they want without worrying about items/addons.
I'd usually say something like: "But then there'd be even more strong items and addons in the average game." But we're already at that point. So there's no more possible harm this could do.
I agree, I always think twice before bringing an item cause I know I can get disconnected and lose the item + addons completely.
If they did that I would have enough items to bring whatever I want for a long long time.
This would really be a fantastic idea. Please consider adding this BHVR!
DBD Mobile has item sharing for survivors, but you cannot leveling your character with bloodpoints.
I like that idea!
Finally, I could use the extra BNPs on Meg and Nea. I will literally never play them
* Thinks about being able to have hundreds of keys from Jill on Blendette*
We need this feature... NOW!!!