A slightly late THANK YOU for the Survivor HUD - from a Killer Main

BHVR has done something amazing and I wanted to make sure I gave credit where credit is due. I have been a long time killer main who absolutely hated survivor until about a year ago. I started playing it, learning the ropes, realizing that my killer hours didn't really help me much from the survivor side. I play this game solo, and hated the experience. I started getting better, could make my way up to red ranks fairly quickly, but still hated how much of an advantage SWF had. Not just for their win rate, but because SWF genuinely got to enjoy a better gaming experience because of a few simple communication points.

Fast forward to the HUD and I have absolutely loved it. SWF are able to coordinate some pretty insane plays with live communication, but before the HUD, being a solo survivor felt like you were unnecessarily in the dark. The HUD is a huge step forward in my enjoyment of the game. Now, I know to keep running a killer if we're about to finish a gen, I can usually tell when two people are on the same gen and I should find a 2nd one, and I know when people are doing absolutely nothing at all while I'm running the killer around in chase (Those people are jerks). Having a vague idea of what other people are up to, combined with info perks that often tell a bigger part of the story, has helped to make our 4 man survivor group feel a little more like a team. Thank you.

Comments