Would anyone like a clock in the HUD
It would be nice if there was a timer option you could turn on in the HUD it would help with timing cooldowns. I'm tire of counting one Mississippi two Mississippi.
It would be nice if there was a timer option you could turn on in the HUD it would help with timing cooldowns. I'm tire of counting one Mississippi two Mississippi.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, too much stuff on the screen. Gotta balance immersion and field of view with information.
Like what do you mean timing cooldowns? I’m all ears, pop goes the weasel timer? Or when a survivor uses repressed alliance over a gen, reassurance on a hooked teammate or trying to wait out BT after a survivor gets unhooked?
Optional? Sure. Wouldn't use it but I don't mind an optional tool for everyone.
I would love the option.
On a sidenote: back in the days I would have a stop watch on my second screen that I would start at the beginning of the trial and quickly checked and referenced when I went for a tunnel, but suspected DS to be at play. Ah, good times.
That is very bad idea, as much as it would help me tunneling, I wouldn't want people to have to deal with me assisted by in game clock.
I don't think I would lose anymore.
Just a timer, would show length of the game and you could check it to see how many seconds have passed for various perks which have a time limitation. Would be optional to turn on in hud.