Left on the hook, unless the killer has a mori

Why is it that when there is only one other survivor and myself, they'll gladly leave me on hook and wait for hatch, which I don't mind. I don't struggle and let the Entity take me to the next match.

But when the killer has been mori'ing everyone all match, the other remaining survivor ABSOLUETLY INSISTS that they unhook me, even if it costs their own life! They get hooked and sacrificed, but I get MORI'D!!

It's frustrating AF!

Comments

  • Situational awareness and game sense. Most players don't have them.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Why is it that when there is only one other survivor and myself, they'll gladly leave me on hook and wait for hatch, which I don't mind. I don't struggle and let the Entity take me to the next match.

    But when the killer has been mori'ing everyone all match, the other remaining survivor ABSOLUETLY INSISTS that they unhook me, even if it costs their own life! They get hooked and sacrificed, but I get MORI'D!!

    It's frustrating AF!

    OMG this 100%! I do absolutely everything I can to avoid a Mori. But, it never fails I get saved when I don’t want to be, and left on hook when I want to be saved.

  • A bad play at farming? The only times I've had this happen was when said player FENG was working with the killer 😅

  • yes that is annoying. but there are also killers who face camp even though they brought a mori.

    some players cannot be understood

  • For me, it depends on the killer. Were they tunnely/campy at five gens or did they spread out hooks? If they were tunnely/campy, I’ll let you die on hook if I don’t think you’d get away if unhooked. If they weren’t tunnely/campy, I’d rescue you, even knowing they have a good chance to mori you. They played nice, we basically lost at that point, let them have their mori.

  • There really should be better incentive to not sandbag a teammate in the end. I go for the saves and such 95% of the time, but you get so little for such a big risk.


    Yes, I know there are perks to make it worth it...but the game should actively encourage you to not just let your team die (or even intentionally get them killed via running the killer towards them in hopes of him killing them instead of you)

  • Imo, what they should do is just highly increase the reward for trying an unhook or save of any kind when there are only 2 survivors remaining. They have to make the risk of dying so that your teammate can live better rewarded. I'm a player who almost every match I get to endgame try to save other teammates. No one left behind. Unless that player was playing awfully or did something I disapprove of to other player. It's my way of playing and it's not gonna change, but having a greater reward when I'm giving up on the 7k for escaping would be nice.

  • i will save with my unhook build i gotchu finding hatch is hard (i will still unhook with lone wolf build)

  • Why would getting morid be worse then dieing on hook?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    For me, it depends on the killer. Were they tunnely/campy at five gens or did they spread out hooks? If they were tunnely/campy, I’ll let you die on hook if I don’t think you’d get away if unhooked. If they weren’t tunnely/campy, I’d rescue you, even knowing they have a good chance to mori you. They played nice, we basically lost at that point, let them have their mori.

    Them let me die and YOU take the mori

  • No, the killer was nice enough to spread hooks, I’ll be nice enough to let them get the third hook or mori.