What chapter could save DBD?
DBD is at an all time low so I’m wondering what could peak people’s interest?
DBD is at an all time low so I’m wondering what could peak people’s interest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
with the new movie coming out it could help out alot but stranger things coming back could work
Child's play chapter, definitely
Child's play would definetly bring a lot of people in.
Stranger things would also make players happy, as well as generating a mass amount of revenue.
FNAF would bring in hordes of teenagers, which would increase player count, I guess...
I would insta buy Stranger Things.
Whilst I disagree the game needs "saving", I hear what you mean in terms of recover from the failings of the last chapter.
"Alien" is my absolute favourite, but thinking about it - if "Stranger Things" returned with Vecna and 2 new survivors, as well as bringing back the original chapter and map, plus a new map to boot, that would also be pretty amazing.
FNAF has a very specific fanbase that isn't necessarily interested in classical slashers and horror movies. For that reason, I think that a FNAF chapter could bring another completely different demographic.
I'd love to see Alien but I just can't imagine it being slow. A Xeno runs, climbs and jumps. I just can't see him as DbD material.
I think Stranger Things 2 chapter and a return of Steve, Nancy, of Demogorgon would intrigue the most amount of players. Two chapters with beloved characters returning from the first chapter would probably be the best option out of all of these.