What are your ideas on improving command prompts?

What is happening when you hit one key and the game makes you perform a different command?

For instance I hit the key to lock a locker and I jumped in instead. Two totally different keys, but there you go?

Shouldn't commands be a bit smarter? Or how about when the game prioritizes the wrong command? You are in chase you run to a window to vault and instead you jump into a locker 3meters from the window or you want to leap and it prioritizes picking up an item during chase.

Comments

  • I'm happy when issuing any command does something. I've long since lost count of the number of times I've gone to throw a pallet or vault a window and nothing happens. I just stand there staring at the pallet or start sliding along the wall away from the window.

  • "No survivor playing on a controller, you may not disarm this trapper trap sat next to a pallet. You must drop the pallet instead."