Honestly

Honestly this game is amazing. Didn't play for 3 months (best months of my life). Gave the new update a shot and I got 5/5 games where the killer facecamped, not only me but all the survivors. How am I supposed to smile while playing this game? Anyone have any facecamp fetish tips? I love(d) this game but holy sheit what has happened to it

Comments

  • Maybe it's my paranoid brain looking too deeply into this but...I feel like you actually don't think the game is amazing and a 5 out of 5...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Maybe it's my paranoid brain looking too deeply into this but...I feel like you actually don't think the game is amazing and a 5 out of 5...

    Hehe, the game is not good at all in my opinion. both sides still complain about the same ######### every single day. BuT iF yOu LoOk At ThE nUmBeRs It Is BaLaNcEd🤓

  • I mean... "5 minute matches" are about the only thing that both sides complain about