Is MS still bugged?
I have a couple of builds I use it in but haven't been using I because the crazy bug. I heard it was going to be fix in the mid chapter. so does anyone know if it was fixed.
I have a couple of builds I use it in but haven't been using I because the crazy bug. I heard it was going to be fix in the mid chapter. so does anyone know if it was fixed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't see any issue with it when I played against it.
It has been fixed. Its in the patch notes for 6.7.0
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/14960171211028-6-7-0-Mid-Chapter
That's what the ptb patch notes said as well but I heard it wasn't fixed on the ptb. I guess I'll just use it assuming it's fixed and see if I get any messages