Keep -1 depip for DC’s and no activity
Okay Behaviour, here’s my compromise:
DC ban system is allowed to stay and anyone who DC’s depips. I honestly don’t like the DC ban system because of reasons (for instance: if 2 other survivors DC at 5 gens, and I’m a remaining survivor , what am I supposed to do at that point? Play to die )
But please get rid of depipping when I’m active in the game as a survivor or killer. 0 pip should be the minimum.
Sometimes for various reasons survivors get destroyed at 4-5 gens, and we depip. Shouldn’t be punished for that.
Keep the -1 depip for situations that actually call for it: player is idle entire game, DC, etc.
But when survivor or killer is actively playing the game but struggling for whatever VALID reason , and they lose, 0 pip should be what they get if they don’t pip at all.
Comments
Just bumping with a link to a relevant thread on Reddit cuz I’m not alone on this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/135s44h/losing_grade_progress_is_unfair_you_fight_for_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
I actually agree that depipping probably shouldn't be in the game anymore, outside of DCing, where it should stay.
But I'm also glad that you have come to a compromise with BHVR and are allowing them to keep the DC ban system in their own game, that's very generous of you.