Stuck in place for the entire game after 1 hit as Wesker (also 1 shot a survivor???)

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: I loaded in, saw Claudette, and went to hit her with my power. She looked AFK so I was just going to hit her once and then look for someone else. When I hit her, I was not able to move at all (neither my character nor camera). She initially looked to be hit into deep wounds (???) and then later became downed (????). I thought I might be lagging out but no, the game played out normally. Some survivors came and investigated. At some point I got orange smoke on the border of my screen. The other 3 survivors all did gens and escaped, but the game didn't end because Claudette and I were still stuck in it. Eventually end game collapse ended and the game still didn't end. Claudette ended up DCing to end the game.

Steps to reproduce: ๐Ÿ’€

How often does this occur: First time

I'll include a handful of videos.

Initial hit (and Claudette going into deep wounds and then down):

https://youtu.be/fm5ntRQhPMU

Survivors around me and red smoke on my screen:

https://youtu.be/MTwQZrJsF9w

Survivors escape (except Claudette) and she DCs to end the game (I skip around a little in this video):

https://youtu.be/AIUibgNv-o0


Tagged: Pending

Comments