Creature Killers?

Honestly would love to see more creatures in DBD, perhaps a skinwalker or something like that. The fear factor would definitely be heightened if I had more inhuman abominations chasing me. I don't want to sound rude but I was honestly kind of disappointed with the new killer that is a human with drones. Playing against her makes for good technical and strategic gameplay, and surely adds pressure, but I'm never going to be frightened by this killer if I'm honest. Anyway, that's my opinion.

Comments

  • I agree. Same with Trickster and Mastermind.

    Also, Skull Merchant seems a bit off. Her movement does not fit to the environment, her mori looks at least weird to not say silly, specially when she picks up a survivor that is taller than her and they both has heads at the same elevation xD

    But mostly designs of newest killers, all of them are not scary at all from visual perspective, heck Mastermind is even getting slap in the face during his mori.