Wait, is the anti-map repeat system disabled?
Not gonna lie, yesterday I played three times on Gas Haven successively. That makes me wonder if the anti-map repeat system is disabled for reworked maps or if it's just bad luck.
Not gonna lie, yesterday I played three times on Gas Haven successively. That makes me wonder if the anti-map repeat system is disabled for reworked maps or if it's just bad luck.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its disabled for one week after the patch because of the reworked maps.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3405669#Comment_3405669
Funny, I also played on Gas Heaven a bunch today. Twice in a row with no offerings and then on an off a couple times after that. Also curious if it's on or off for the reworks.
Wish they would give us someone to know in game when it's off.
Yesterday I've played most of my games on Gas Haven and in all variations of corn hell. Glad to know why -.-'