Cant delete posts so edit

Comments

  • I've been running Bond to help make it easier to find players for healing.

  • Nope, not in solo Q. If I play SWF one of us will still run COH and we help each other but in solo Q, no one brings that perk anymore or helps with healing. Now, as soon as any killer injures a survivor, they all become insta-down killers the rest of the match because no one can heal or get healed. That’s why I stopped playing solo matches after this patch. Not worth the aggravation.

  • Survivors still heal. It is absolutely possible. You just can't heal yourself unlimited times anymore.

  • Good survivors still heal crazy fast with boons.

  • I've been healed and have healed others in my matches. I suppose when an effect from a very used perk is removed, it will take some time for all survivors to get used to the change. In this case, players were so used to healing themselves that players are currently forgetting to heal others. I'm sure this will change over time since clearly survivors have to be healthy for the majority of the match if they want to survive.

  • It's been 50/50. A lot of people will still heal off hook, but a lot of people also just run away in a random direction. I'm not sure if it's because they're used to sending you to the boon or if it's a coincidence.

  • I run we''ll make it and heal people in 8 seconds every time.