Can we get bots to replace DC's? DH Change proposal.

DC's have been a problem for a long time, not because of childish player base but because once anyone DC's at anypoint, it's safe to say the game is over, and everybody thinks that so with one leaving, there usually one to follow as well.

My point? Can we please have these changes: when you DC for any reason, you get replaced with a bot (both killer and surv) which will get shown in game somehow on your character icon, they'll inherit your loadout and use it as they seem fit of course. You'll have an 5 minutes to connect back into the game, you won't recieve bloodpoints for what your replacement did. If you don't connect, get 15 minutes of ban penalty. Get additional +15 minutes for every DC you do in a week since the last dc, it would stack, so if you DC 3 times, you get 45 minutes of penalty, and personally, but that's my anger speaking, after like a second DC, I'd start eating away the persons BP's, to hammer home to just stick the game or just get AFK until it's over. OR with a bot system like this, maybe don't have a penalty, the game is not ranked, it's just a game, who cares, let 'em leave and prolong the re-connect option for the rest of the game. Sometimes you just need to take a poop and dont want to hold your team back so you just dc for a second, could actually be nice, this autopilot of sorts.

To that DH thing. I've mainly played surv till this update. Since it, it just absolutely sucks, basically can't heal and you have no second chance to rectify that. So I switched to killer, I've been playing dredge because I love sadako, but why would I play a char this weak, ANYWAY, it seems that my opinions on the huge nerfs to survs are shared even from my killer side. I win every game. They die 30 seconds after start of the chase. I'm sorry but this is just not fun, even without pain res or gen kicking, jolt is all I need (I already see a jolt nerf incoming, because it's just so used now). The game used to be about chases, now you just boost your ego with 3 games of killer, it gets boring because there really is no challange and you just quit. I started playing without perks and the games end up the same, I just end on 2 gens with everyone dead. What are you doing behavior, who is this fun for? And the new reworked map, BP web and visual heart beat are absolutely amazing changes, but with the map tweak you made it so small it can actually be 3 genned. Have seen it happen... WITH A WRAITH, my guy came in strong after the flashligh nerf, which is nice to see. Finally he's viable. Anyway yeah. Thanks for listening to my TED talk

Comments