Skipping the Bloodweb Level Up Screen

I love the new bloodweb changes, although I'd personally like the "Click" animation to be instant, rather than to instantly begin filling whatever node you click, at least for single nodes.

Either way, the biggest gripe I have with the system is that the slow "Level Up" screen is still present. This screen makes it take about 2 seconds from the moment the last node is bought, till the moment you can start purchasing an item in the next bloodweb. About 0.5s of this is generating the new web, which is fine imo.

An option to disable this screen would be great. So instantly after purchasing the next node, the new bloodweb begins generating. This would save about a second and a half on every single bloodweb level up, assuming it takes 0.5 seconds to generate the new web.

I just spent 1m bloodpoints, saving as many BP as I could in each web, and using the autopurchase option when it made sense, and it still took just over 7 minutes. Being able to skip the level up screen, this would probably go down to about 5:30, which would be excellent.

You can already see your bloodweb level at the top of the bloodweb. Simply having this flash red as the new bloodweb instantly generates would be great option. Perhaps this could happen automatically after reaching Prestige 1, just like with the auto purchase bloodweb option?

Comments