COB and overcharge is actually great!
On skull merchant 😉
here’s the build I use:
Call of Brine
Overcharge
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
Add ons: Adi Valente #1, Loose screws/Brown noise generator/High Power Floodlights.
Go wild lol
On skull merchant 😉
here’s the build I use:
Call of Brine
Overcharge
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
Add ons: Adi Valente #1, Loose screws/Brown noise generator/High Power Floodlights.
Go wild lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For merchant I prefer jolt and deadlock but she’s probably the best CoB overcharge user
Don’t forget iri manuscript for mobile Terror radius
Assuming you're 3-genning you don't really want two of your perks to be gone for most of the match. I'd swap the hexes out for Nowhere to Hide and Eruption/Pop. But that's just me.
Yeah a perfect perk give you 4.... sorry almost 4% regression, can't ask more than that i guess.
I think you’re forgetting her add one that remove skill check noises while in the drone. Pair that with overcharge and that’s some decent regression