New player expirience
I've played my first 10 hours and I feel like I've had enough.
While I was learning the basics of playing mostly for survivors, it was exciting and interesting, and playing for the killer immediately seemed very simple.
For the survivors, everything was simple while the same newcomers as me were playing against me. When the killers with a minimal pursuit skill started to come across, it became impossible to play and I did not see any ways to improve my skill, because the chase was completed for me in 5-10 seconds and often with 1 hit (thanks to 1 hit of mechanics)
Now launching the game for the killer, I'm not interested in running after the survivors in earnest, because not only is it very easy, but also realizing how difficult it is to resist the survivors, I can't help but give them a head start in the most obvious things that I have to do as a killer - chase everyone consistently and keep an eye on the hanging.
How do you imagine a game for beginners? (thanks for the lack of "Windows of Opportunity, makes the game very easy (no))
Sorry about google translater
Comments
You really don't want to be beginner solo survivor.
To learn survivors, you of course need to play and improve. That is easier with group.
Watch streamers, watch how they loop etc. that helps for both roles.
Killer is easy at start, it get harder and more stressful more you play.
Good luck with grind tho, killers have that worse for a change...