BHVR's Art Team Popped Off This Mid-Chapter

We got a lot of really nice skins this mid-chapter update, and I like how Tomes are now being themed around stuff (and cosmetic releases as well), it provides a nice sense of order with the Rifts (and also helps give each Rift it's own unique identity).

Huge props to BHVR's art team tho, yall did amazing!

Comments

  • Ash and Felix looks decent. Thalita's could've been OK if they didn't give her Clown makeup.

  • Haddie's new skin looks good. The new Jeff, Dwight, Zarina, and Doctor cosmetics in the Rift were a pleasant surprise, I might actually buy the Rift Pass now.

  • @Caiman said:

    Haddie's new skin looks good. The new Jeff, Dwight, Zarina, and Doctor cosmetics in the Rift were a pleasant surprise, I might actually buy the Rift Pass now.

    If you have Twitch Prime, you can get the Rift Pass for free on April 26th!

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3405104#Comment_3405104

    If you have Twitch Prime, you can get the Rift Pass for free on April 26th!

    I don't have Twitch Prime, unfortunately. Money is tight for me. I might pick up the Rift Pass in May or June.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Shame most of the ones I like are in the store , not the rift. Oh, well. Guess I can wait a month a use shards.

    I like the Renato and Thalita store outfits more than the Rift outfits. But I don't own them either way.