Saving Bloodpoints Tome 15 Level 1
c0gnu5 Thanks for the edit
For the other roadmap, I did a website : Les Archives (mohmotte.github.io)
c0gnu5 Thanks for the edit
For the other roadmap, I did a website : Les Archives (mohmotte.github.io)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey dude!
Thanks for this! I may have everyone P10+, but still saving these bloodpoints up!
Much appreciated!
I'm French but If you have better, tell me that and scuse me for my poor English
If I'm not mistaken this way you can save 5k BP's more (240k vs 235k).
The Level 2, 3 and 4 roadmap are done... I wait the moment to post them...
It's edit thanks for your post
Votre Anglais est tres bon. Mon Francais est pauvre.
(20 years on and that's as good as it's going to get!)
Very nice! I really respect you!
By the way, I have one question. You say you have completed the roadmap for levels 2, 3, and 4, but how were you able to see into the future?
Are you a prophet?
I prefer don't answer and I don't want do that at the last time =)