Bloodwebs can be even faster!
Even faster, and less annoying:
https://twitter.com/Rmgxi/status/1648354172339625984Please, streamline it like this, but without us having to close and reopen the bloodweb window. This would be SO good.
Even faster, and less annoying:
https://twitter.com/Rmgxi/status/1648354172339625984Please, streamline it like this, but without us having to close and reopen the bloodweb window. This would be SO good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not enough for you?
I am just happy with what we got...
I mean, if you like settling with less, that's fine. I like going big and shooting for the stars. And this seems like such an easy adjustment, that would make spending BPs even faster. People have already been complaining about the bloodweb level being displayed every freakin' time after a bloodweb is exhausted. This video beautifully demonstrates how effortless it could be. The less frustrating spending BPs is, the more satisfied players are, and less irritated.