How are we liking the new Felix skin?
Still can't believe the wanters won. My felix is now a gigachad shirtless firefighter ๐
Still can't believe the wanters won. My felix is now a gigachad shirtless firefighter ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm about to do something so controversial yet so brave
I mean... I don't know if this is the shirtless Felix you guys wanted but, now that you have one, my request is just a nice shirt for Felix.
I was waiting for this thread to happen. BHVR opened Felix's shirt very slowly, in stages - beachwear, half-open pajamas. But we've finally reached that promised land... two supple mantits bared to the world.
Anything is possible with enough thirst. Whose shirt can we take off next? I call Clown.
As a Felix main I'll buy anything he gets. If only they'd release that rift outfit those legs are from haha.