FPS is capped at 62 after mid-chapter update?
Before the mid-chapter was released my fps was capped at 120(I'm on steam) now after the update it is now on 62?? I have the exact same settings in 'GameUserSettings' which got it to 120 but now they wont work - I have watched videos and my settings are the exact same as those so I don't know what the problem is, any help would be appreciated as the game is horrible on 60 frames
Comments
They changed the directory of the GameUserSettings file, so you would need to adjust it in the new file location. That’s also why all in-game settings got reverted to default
ty
I am having the same issue as the OP.
DBD was running at 120fps before this update. Now no matter what I do it's a jittery unplayable mess, not even reaching 60fps, but in the 45 - 50 fps while playing on a RXT 4090 no less.
I don't understand why they don't have a V-sync on off toggle or a FPS cap slider in the settings.
It's 2023 for gods sake, consoles are pushing 120 now a days. Please update your game to support these basic settings. I want to play your game.. I want to spend MONEY in your game.
@Mooks You said they changed the directory of the GameUserSettings file. Anyway you can give us the new path? Cause last I looked its in the same place.
Ah sorry you didn’t mention me correctly/without notification?
%LOCALAPPDATA% \DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsClient
(it used to be WindowsNoEditor)