Shelter Woods lags too much
After this update Shelter Woods has started lagging a lot for no reason
After this update Shelter Woods has started lagging a lot for no reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same only on shelter woods i get like 50 fps and all other maps i get 120+
I have weak PC, and I have about 15 fps on Shelter Woods MacMillan Estate. Looks like this map is overloaded with stuff. Maybe too much grass or this map loads with tons of unnesesary hidden polygons. Developers should do something with this map, it's absolutely unplayable at the moment.
On most of the maps I have 30/30+ as Survivor (few maps running on 25 FPS), and on every map, except for Shelter, I have 30/30+ FPS as a Killer.
Also, there are parts of the map that are laggier than the others. I've noticed that as a Pig today