The new Pain Resonance nerf is way to easy to counter
Whenever the dead man switch and pain resonance meta was a big thing, the main counter to it was to get off the gen before the hook to avoid the gen getting blocked. Now I don't see it in the new description for the perk, but it seems that some of my pain resonance stacks don't go away even when hooking someone on a scourge hook until I learned that it only used a stack when someone was on a gen. If this is the case with the new pain resonance change and isn't mentioned in the description, then the counter to this would be the same with dead man's switch, just get off the gen right before the hook and you will never get a pain resonance stack to go off. I like the idea of only 4 usable pain resonances with better regression but if it can be countered this easily I don't think it will be worth running at all down the line.
Comments
That is hopefully a bug.
Otherwise PR is super useless. Why would they do it?