Since Bright Light Interactions Are (Mostly) Gone...

...Any chance we can get Trapper's bear traps removed from the list of killer belongings revealed by the Red Twine Map addon?

I'd argue the logic behind removing the bright light interactions would still apply here. It's an item you can bring in that has a massive effect on a killer's power, to the degree of allowing that power to be almost entirely disabled with only a little bit of effort. Nothing else on the Red Twine's reveal list is anywhere near as impactful as Trapper's bear traps, save for maybe the Phantasm Traps- and I wouldn't be averse to those being removed either, frankly.

I know very, very few people bring Maps and of those who do their games are surely more likely to not be against Trapper, but it'd still be a nice bit of consistency, imo.

Comments

  • Yeah, this should've been removed ages ago.

    Honestly the "killer belongings" thing should be removed completely, not just bear traps. Change it to totems only.