Can we please get normal settings options?

I dont think I want much, just normal resolution settings, even if they are only 16:9 resolutions because that's what you build your game around. I just want to play at 4k on my tv that's 2 meters away from me without having to go through your spagetti code every time you stumble on that exact file! ALSO Make us be able to set vsync and framerate!!! I WANT TO PLAY AT 120! I play only DBD on my pc and would like to do so without actually hurting my eys with 1080p on a huge tv and 60fps which, for this game is not nearly enough, from time to time it literally costs me a hit as a killer because your 60fps is not the smoothest let's be real. And now into the unreal ''will NEVER happen'' stuff. Dlss/fsr/nvidia reflex support would be nice because you decided that your horror game needed more light, which exposed ugly textures, so a graphical rework had to happen and even tho I have a 3080 and a ryzen 7950x, this greatly optimized game can stutter a bit from time to time. Not great for a competitive title.

TLDR: my, I think, reasonable demands: Scalable 16:9 resolutions in normal menus, vsync/fps control in normal menus.

my sci-fi needs: dlss/fsr/nvidia reflex

Please behavior, atleast try to take care of your game, not perks, that's a different story. THe game's almost 7 years old and the fact we can't directly control our resolution and fps is just embarasing. I don't think you're trying to, but you're really dumping on this golden egg you found on the side of the road by accident. We don't want much, we really don't, just the standard basics, it's not that hard. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Comments