Hellscape Deco Pack already released
No patch downloaded. Does that mean we won´t get a stability patch today?
No patch downloaded. Does that mean we won´t get a stability patch today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
UPDATE: Well still no patch, but the Relentless mod for the Boltshot was secretly released.
I was about to complain about the lack of update of the game.
I guess this will do.
At least they've pushed 6.7.0 on DbD.
Oooohhh, relentless on bolt shot? Have to see when I log in, did it replace double down?.
They could definetly improve their communication.
Because there was no announcement on the Mod.
No, both are available. Boltshot is currently the only trap with 5 mods.
Communication has never been the forte of BHVR.
No, Relentless works differently than on Impaler... Which confused me at first, before I read what it did.
Relentless on Bolt shot makes it shoot each arrow individually... in short, they cannot be parried in a long corridor.
Fire rate is quite quick, it empties the trap in around 2 seconds,
However, not sure if you would hug one side of the wall and parry some, would the rest miss you, as hitboxes on bolts are actually extremely well done.
Ah ok, thanks for testing and informing us.