Pre order deathgarden
When you preorder deathgarden do console players receive the trapper and meg masks or is it only for pc thank you
When you preorder deathgarden do console players receive the trapper and meg masks or is it only for pc thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's unknown for now when you'll be able to pre-purchase Deathgarden and I'm pretty sure you'll get the masks on console too.
I dont know exactly-but I could not find the pre-order button on their official website so I think you cant pre-order now.Maybe after the Beta end we finally can pre-order it.
I read in another post that the masks will be a pc exclusive. But I don't have any proof, just the ramblings of the forums.
Unless Deathgarden will not be coming out for consoles, I do not see why they couldn't have the masks for consoles since they own the rights for both Meg and Chuckles.
The pre-order is not available yet. There are no dates either as far as I know. Make sure you check on STEAM since it will be done there most likely.
You do not need to preorder, just to have both game on Steam. Sadly they are only for PC as DG is a PC game.
"no more exclusives" -@MCote_BHVR LuL