What's a single change you'd make to each killer?

I was wondering what is a change you'd like to make teach of the killers. I came up with my own list (and several killers I either don't play as or play against often so I could be way off on my suggestions lol). I'd say try to keep it to a single change rather than a complete overhaul (although several I'd want an overhaul of).

Trapper- start with traps

Wraith-slightly quieter bell

Hillbilly-better turning with chainsaw once running

Nurse- 2 blink maximum

Myers-remove stalking cap on survivors

Hags-traps can be attached to walls

Doctor-stage 3 more difficult to remove

Huntress-+1 iridescent head

Leatherface-shorter tantrum but massively delay ability to use chainsaw again .

Freddy-faster teleport speed

Pig-crouch speed faster and faster crouch walk

Clown-replace yellow bottle with jack in the box traps

Spirit-increased base movement speed not phasing

Legion-slower frenzy speed

Plague-puke leaves objects faster

Ghostface- stalk slowly degrades

Demo-reskin so others can play it

Oni-survivors can crouch walk to prevent blood bubbles

PH- addons buffed in general

Blight- fewer bounces allowed

Twins- victor returns after a down and has a cooldown

Trickster-bouncing knives basekit

Nemesis-2 more zombies

Cenobite-1 fewer chain spawned on survivors

Artist- not sure...1 less crow charge?

Onryo-faster curse accumulation

Dredge-survivors have ability to remove darkness faster

Wesker- shorter arm return speed.

Knight- shorter chase window for his troops

Skull merchant- 1 less available drone


What all would you guys liked changed?

Comments