a base idea i'm too lazy to make

one day when i'm no longer lazy i'm going to make a base that works as a tutorial. and it's going to have every trap setup that one can think of.

Comments

  • That’s an awsome concept

  • @magic1236 said:

    That’s an awsome concept

    thank you. i'll take payment in the form of cheetos and runescape gold.

  • I've come across a base like this. It was great. Not only did it have each trap type but it also would show the effective ranges along with mods. It had a "reset" button which was a plasma cube. I gave the base designer a handful of kills for being so cool.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    I've come across a base like this. It was great. Not only did it have each trap type but it also would show the effective ranges along with mods. It had a "reset" button which was a plasma cube. I gave the base designer a handful of kills for being so cool.

    the plagiarism.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    I've come across a base like this. It was great. Not only did it have each trap type but it also would show the effective ranges along with mods. It had a "reset" button which was a plasma cube. I gave the base designer a handful of kills for being so cool.

    What’s the name of the map or creator?