Didn't get rewards from leveling up
I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong but I just logged in today to see that I had leveled up 4 times from my outpost visits, each time it showed me that I got red cells and the other currency types with each level up.
However, it doesn't look like I received my level up rewards. It displayed 500 red cells rewarded for each level which means I should have at least 2k plus whatever I had before logging off yesterday but I only have 800 red cells after all is said and done. Has anyone experienced this?
Comments
Trust me, there's no amount of rewards that would give you enough exp to rack up the 500 credits 4 time in a row.
Its more likely you got 4 tributes rewards with a glitched reward screen.
Those give around 75 red credits.
Red cells and synth are daily bonus and you get it only once per day. Darkyan is right, you got several tribute levels plus a glitched reward screen that showed you same reward several times. I've got this too, it's confusing as hell but luckily you don't loose anything here.