Golden Toolbox on the Spirit's map

Comments

  • I've seen shooters that hide stuff like this and if you shoot them in a certain order it triggers an EE.

    That could mean there are more. And DBD isn't a shooting game, but maybe you can use pebble (which is a perk that came with this DLC).

  • @thesuicidefox
    Great idea actually. It wouldn't be far fetched imo
  • I've seen shooters that hide stuff like this and if you shoot them in a certain order it triggers an EE.

    That could mean there are more. And DBD isn't a shooting game, but maybe you can use pebble (which is a perk that came with this DLC).

    Huntress lad
  • Each map has a golden toolbox in it. 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    thesuicidefox said:

    I've seen shooters that hide stuff like this and if you shoot them in a certain order it triggers an EE.

    That could mean there are more. And DBD isn't a shooting game, but maybe you can use pebble (which is a perk that came with this DLC).

    Huntress lad

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    thesuicidefox said:

    I've seen shooters that hide stuff like this and if you shoot them in a certain order it triggers an EE.

    That could mean there are more. And DBD isn't a shooting game, but maybe you can use pebble (which is a perk that came with this DLC).

    Huntress lad

    Was thinking this too but it's a toolbox so it would mean a survivor needs to trigger it maybe? Try both, but we need to find the other ones first.