When did Victor get buffed?
I hardly ever see Twins as the killer. I had no idea how much they buffed Victor. He is now pretty scary and a force to be reckoned with. When did this buff happen? He jumps much further, you don't get a prompt to kick him unless he is moving, and when he lands on you you have to tap the remove button rather than just hold it down. He is crazy hard to kill and I expect to see him get a lot of play. He might be a little OP, but it made for a challenging game. If anything I would still like to see him be crushable if standing still; that is the one change which made him a little OP.
Comments
I couldn't find any Twins since ever so I can't tell. I've played them fairly recently and they were completely broken in terms of bugs
Buffed? The last time Viktor got changed was his nerf that is like almost 2 years ago. They made his cooldown after downing someone longer from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
If this is actually true then it would be a bug since Victor isn't supposed to act that way.
Nothing has changed about Victor, you may be experiencing bugs.
If it is a bug why is Behaviour so bad at fixing them? Or should I say creating them? He never acted like this before? Is it a new cheat? It actually makes Victor a formidable foe so they might want to consider making these changes. He lept 20 or more meters, so he was like a rocket Charlotte could shoot at Survivors.