Is it possible for only 6 gens to spawn on a map, not 7?
I have played multiple games, especially on the Clown map, where I looked all over the place multiple times and could not find a 7th gen. Is this a mechanic or a known bug?
I have played multiple games, especially on the Clown map, where I looked all over the place multiple times and could not find a 7th gen. Is this a mechanic or a known bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but it's 100% not intended. I'd make a bug report.
I think it sometimes does. Because I used to notice this from time to time on old Eyrie and Swamp.