how about adding proximity chat?

There isn't a way to communicate with the other players in the game, I understand that it might be reasons behind that but I feel like the game with be so much more fun if we could chat. All players could talk through it and have better communication through it. But proximity chat would be better than just a game chat, it would be fair that way. If the survivors r too loud it sends a noise notification to the killer, and the killer could talk to players to make it fun. just something me and my friends who I play the game with, have been talking about it lately.

Comments

  • I dont think abusive players need to ability to throw slurs at each other while playing.

  • That would be cool, but the amount of toxicity per game would be scary. Remember that already in other online games with voice chat people insult each other heavily, imagine dbd which is already famous for its toxic community having a proximity chat.

  • I would rather not.

    1) it's not really an easy feature to make (time wasted)

    2) people won't use it much, only to trashtalk other side (so nothing good for the game)

  • I wasn’t really thinking about the toxicity part of it, but like any other online game there’s should be ways to mute people. I just thought proximity chat would be something fun to play around with