Allow Killers to Summon the Entity on Gens

This is mostly just an idea more than a need but I would like to see this implemented as it might be one to solution to solving Gen Rushes.

With DBD being a 4V1 game where the killer has to protect generators from the survivors it can be easily dealt with just one survivor looping the killer the whole entire match without putting any defensive into scaring survivors off the gens and having it regess which yes this many times is the killers fault for not moving onto the next survivor instead of constantly chasing one survivor. Even if this was not the case you still run into the issues of powerful perks and toolboxes, powerful pallets, infinite loops that waste the killers time for all the survivors to escape which in most cases will lead to survivors being tunneled and being camped.

This is why I believe killers can have a more defensive ability by being able to summon the entity on generators instead of only being able to regress them.

Yes I know that there are many killer perks that already do this feature but I mean for the killers to be able to do it manually!

This would prevent Survivors from being able to simply “tap” a generator to stop the regression making some killer perks useless at most times

When a killer put the entity on the generator it will take about 5 seconds to summon it, and when it comes for survivors they would take 10 seconds to remove the entity like you would remove a Demi’s portal.

All of these features can be adjusted to be more balance

All comments are appreciated negative or positive!

Comments

  • @ehe said:

    I prefer it as a perk, something like this:

    (insert perk name)

    • After damaging a generator, that generator is blocked for (x) seconds.
    • only one instance of (perk) can be active at once.

    Could make 3 gens more oppressive, but as long as the duration isnt like 30 seconds I think it'd be fine. Plus with the kick meta nerfs the killer cant really just guard a 3gen at 5gens and play for late game.

    I think it should last about 15-20 seconds.

    Definitely could this is as a perk! I was just thinking at it as well for the killers just to camp the heck out of gens unless they added more gens in the maps