Charms shop for Auric Cells / Shards

Hello everyone ! I'd love to see one day a dedicated in game shop tab only for charms , that works same as the Old Battle Pass skins for Survivor / Killers , that usually are added later in the in game shop :)

Comments

  • BHVR stated, that Charms from previous Rifts won't be obtainable if the Rift is closed. If you missed it, you will never be able to get anymore. Makes Sense, since they need to add some exclusive Content to a Rift, so that it will be worth buying it. But i can totally see a Charm Shop Tab in the Future with new Charms.

  • I'd love to be able to sell all my charms.

    I would happily go to the shop to sell all the charms that aren't bright yellow.

  • That would be a great way to reduce FOMO.