Here's a cool idea

Hook skins. Maybe at the end of a rift you could get a custom hook skin. It would be cool if you could choose to use the maps hook or a custom one, just an idea I have been thinking of.

Comments

  • That is a cool idea. It could be neat to have unlockable hook skins, similar to how charms work too.

  • Well I already have 58 pages of Charms

    so why not 38 pages of hooks too.

  • the idea is good on paper, but I think it's worth not having hook skins, since they might want to change the game's sacrifice system in the future and won't be able to due to these paid skins, like replace for a respawn system. The charms at least can be hung on the map or on the killer's waist.

  • @legionMainAKA_Shadow said:

    Hook skins. Maybe at the end of a rift you could get a custom hook skin. It would be cool if you could choose to use the maps hook or a custom one, just an idea I have been thinking of.

    This is something that actually used to exist in the game back in the early days. The hooks where themed for the killer and you could tell which killer you were facing based on what the hook looked like but that was years ago.

  • unfortuantly i think it is hard to change in game objects, i think zombies and crows and other killers powers count as in game objects so it would be hard to code it

    spaghetti

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    unfortuantly i think it is hard to change in game objects, i think zombies and crows and other killers powers count as in game objects so it would be hard to code it

    spaghetti

    I mean we can tell they can change hook skins seeing by the maps