Should be able to see if it's a swf
I know the issue with showing whether it's a swf is that killers may try to dodge, but it would be nice if I could be locked in but at least be able to change my addons if facing a swf. Many games I don't bring any addons but when I think it's a swf I swap to some good ones. If we could see it's a swf but also not back out (so people just dont dodge) would make the game a lot better for killers.
Comments
Man lobby dodging would be obnoxious... I don't see many people actively be willing to play against swf tbh.
I just want it to be shown in the post game lobby so we can gauge how well we should’ve done.
I mean would this be an option to turn on? Because if not like I could be going match that I know has a cheater or potentially has one (game bans/vac bans on record) or a person whose profile is racist, or has a racist name and I can't dodge because now I'm locked in because of a swf. Or if it's a profile where they have like 10 hours total. Which are all real reasons I dodge lobbies.
I'm firmly and the camp where swf means nothing in terms of your average public match, and if have have to swap perks or add-ons to handle a swf you probably should be running them anyways. I think if they ever did add this it'd be in the end game screen.
Plus, now that I think about it, people will just relaunch the game or pull their internet plug out if they know it's a swf, locking the match won't even do anything
I think it would be perfect to know after a game if you played against a swf. Would help a lot to meassure our skill and so...
But I will add this: in PS at least (idk if in other consoles and steam or whatever as well) you can find evidence of it being a swf in the pre match lobby as well, as if they share a common language they could be a swf.
The main part of my post was the fact that you would still be locked in so you can't just lobby dodge.
It would be great, but somehow I can't see it happening. I'm changing lobbies the moment I even suspect full SWF team. Not having to deal with them ever again would be awesome.
For some reason my original post got deleted
Anyways, it just doesn't work. Dbd can't prevent you from just turning off your game before a game launched which prevents the DC penalty, killers wouldnt have enough time to both see a team is swf while making adjustments, and I could see killers either immediately DC or essentially DC (look in a corner) if they are forced into a game against swf players. On the flip side if dbd did manage to make you play a game against swf, i assume most people wouldnt bring any addons and just have the game end faster. It just doesn't work and it be negatively impact the game a lot.