PS plus/disc version of the game issues
Hello, I am expieriencing some issues for llast few days. I have played DbD with PS plus subscription last month. When i stoped paying PS subscription i decided to buy a physical copy of the game because i really enjoyed it. Now when i use my physical copy, the game does not let me play (it only lets me get into the main menu and when i select to play as a killer/survivor it wants me pay the PS plus subscription again, although i am using my disc). I tried to uninstall and install the game again, but it does not work. I cannot make a new account, because i bought 4 DLCs already. Please help me, i enjoy your game and i would like to be able to play it again without issues like this. Thank you!
Comments
PS Plus is required to play DbD on PlayStation, there is no offline or single player content.
Ok, so why do physical copies exist than? I am sorry but this is so stupid, but thank you for yourt time and answer.