How to earn the currency?

How can I earn currency so I can buy my own Outposts?

Comments

  • You have to raid. The currency sometimes drops from destroyed traps and guards. As well as forsaken tombs

  • So is it like a random drop? Would I need to complete the Raid? Or I can go farm some guards and traps and leave?

  • @LordRaidenCR said:

    So is it like a random drop? Would I need to complete the Raid? Or I can go farm some guards and traps and leave?

    It is a random drop. And you don’t need to complete the raid. Once you have it you can just leave but it is a small drop. Like 5,10 20, in drops amount if I am correct. The best thing to do is complete the raid Becuse leveling up the chimera also gives a large amount of that currency. Also there are things that guarantee rewarding it but you have to complete the raid. For example the progression bar at the bottom of the raid screen

    also the more you farm a place the less it gives. And it will hurt your rank.

  • @magic1236 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/comment/3399618#Comment_3399618

    It is a random drop. And you don’t need to complete the raid. Once you have it you can just leave but it is a small drop. Like 5,10 20, in drops amount if I am correct. The best thing to do is complete the raid Becuse leveling up the chimera also gives a large amount of that currency. Also there are things that guarantee rewarding it but you have to complete the raid. For example the progression bar at the bottom of the raid screen

    also the more you farm a place the less it gives. And it will hurt your rank.

    Thanks so much!