DBD deluxe edition giveaway
This may be stupid considering we are in a DBD forum, but i wanted to gift 2 DBD copies in case someone has not purchased the game on PC yet.
Just give me your steam ID to befriend you and i will gift the game to you, that simple.
Comments
Steam ID Vasvas1337
I already sent you a friendship request, accept it so i can gift the game to you
For ######### sake, it wont let me gift you the game, it gives me this message.
which country are you in?
Can you change your country to Mexico?
I am to late (hope not ) name Kiriper Senpai
MY PC sucks ass so it wouldn't even play this game but I think this is cool of you.
+1 to you good sir.
Hey, you still have it? ๐
N-no ;_;
as stated above the difference of prices between regions wouldnt let me give away anything