suddenly start lagging after one match?

played one match of wesker, internet was perfect.

next match im yellow bar and the server packet loss

anyone know why

Comments

  • Was it only for one match or did it continue? Maybe you got matched on a different server than usual as it’s not set to one specific one if you are kinda kn between to locations.

    also could still be your connection that just wasn’t as stable? Are you connected wirelessly to your router?

  • @Mooks said:

    Was it only for one match or did it continue? Maybe you got matched on a different server than usual as it’s not set to one specific one if you are kinda kn between to locations.

    also could still be your connection that just wasn’t as stable? Are you connected wirelessly to your router?

    not it did it for multiple matches after the first one

    I did a ping test and it was 26ms

    I use a ethernet cable

  • @LooeDbD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3399048#Comment_3399048

    not it did it for multiple matches after the first one

    I did a ping test and it was 26ms

    I use a ethernet cable

    Restarting game didn’t fix it either? Which platform are you playing on?

    I know that console versions and especially the Switch version need to be restarted after a couple matches because performance goes down significantly..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3399409#Comment_3399409

    Restarting game didn’t fix it either? Which platform are you playing on?

    I know that console versions and especially the Switch version need to be restarted after a couple matches because performance goes down significantly..

    no issue still persisted. its fine now it just happens randomly and only seems to happen when i play dbd