Is DBD VR coming anytime soon?

As you know, newest gaming trends are going towards VR

I got VR glasses for Xmas so I wonder if I will see a DBD VR add-on or feat. to play as killer with my VR set

possible? I think it is not hard to implement at all

Comments

  • I think that players will have nausea and motion sickness.
    This game has a lot of forced animations, like getting stunned with a pallet: the Hag looks down, Wraith shakes his head.
    Or blinking with the Nurse: your FOV gets slightly larger and then goes back to normal. This could cause a lot of serious problems to some people. 
  • @popoles said:
    I think that players will have nausea and motion sickness.
    This game has a lot of forced animations, like getting stunned with a pallet: the Hag looks down, Wraith shakes his head.
    Or blinking with the Nurse: your FOV gets slightly larger and then goes back to normal. This could cause a lot of serious problems to some people. 

    This^

  • You better prepare a bucket. You're in for a wild ride.

    While I like the idea of VR, the game would have to change significantly in order to be playable without throwing up.
  • @popoles said:
    I think that players will have nausea and motion sickness.

  • Tsulan said:
    You better prepare a bucket. You're in for a wild ride.

    While I like the idea of VR, the game would have to change significantly in order to be playable without throwing up.
    There could be a warning of some sort! :)